Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 1994 10:19:00 -0700
From:      Paul Richards <paul>
To:        ache, adam, alm, ats, bde, csgr, cvs-gnu, davidg, dyson, guido, hsu, jkh, joerg, jvh, karl, martin, nate, paul, phk, proven, pst, rgrimes, rich, sean, sef, smace, sos, wollman
Subject:   cvs commit: src/gnu/usr.bin/cc26/cc Makefile

paul        94/08/23 10:18:59

  Modified:    gnu/usr.bin/cc26 Makefile.inc
               gnu/usr.bin/cc26/cc Makefile
  Log:
  Fixed up everything so that the version of gcc that we install from the
  FreeBSD system sources installs itself as the standard cc and c++. I've
  fixed c++ to call cc instead of gcc and removed all the symlinks
  that get created to g** version of the binaries. This means that
  you can install a second version of gcc that does use the g prefix
  alongside the "system" version of gcc. The only conflict is libgcc
  but since we install it as libcc.so.26 and nothing else is likely
  to that should be ok.

  Reviewed by:
  Submitted by: