Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 1995 03:16:36 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   "Giant Step" GIF test version

Hi!

The first test version of "Giant Step" GIF is now available (I've
drawn it in a few hours.)  But I don't like following points of this
version.  I'll draw it again.

	- The modelling of the ladder has some bugs and it looks
	  too cheap,
	- I want to include the picture of the moon and the earth,
	- The layout of the objects is too bad, and
	- The mapped texture on the ground is not good.

Its URL is,

       http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa/secret/giantstep1.gif
                                               (800x800 8-bit GIF format)

Comments and new ideas are welcome.