Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 22:10:04 GMT
From:      Charlie Root <root@younew.media.mit.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ethernet Connection

Hya,
	This is what I want to do, i dont know if this os could do it.
 What I want to do is to be able to access THIS SYSTEM ( My System ) Running
 FreeBSD and Connected to the net with a modem WITH another computer using
 Ethernet /NE2000 Cards.... The other System is PPP Compatible.. I cant
 Seem to find the DEVIVE ed1 (Which is my ethernet card) in the dev dir.
 I tried using SLATTACH to get it working, but it dont.. How can I do so?
 Thanks in Advanced..