Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 1995 14:36:35 +0200 (GMT)
From:      anton horvath <hvt@vie.co.at>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ISDN, X25 Questions

Hi,
We are here on the Vienna Airport intersted, to get some knowlegde,
how good FrreBSD is prepared to use ISDN with Cards, like the Teles etc.

Same question for X25. I think of porting Edifact Communication/translation/
and routing code, that I have written for a ISC Unix, thats now becomming
old and unsupported here, to FreeBSD.

If somebody has info about drivers, stability, protocls, and/or can point
me where to find ?

Also I would like to ask, under which conditions we can use this system
commercially. I also think of the use as a small router and our first steps
with a firewall, also if possible with Isdn.

Which are the suggested Pci Ehtercards, are they stable enough ?

Please mail also directly, cause I am not on the list.

Thanks for Your help, anton

PS: I just started to use 2.0.5 privatly, and like to say its GREAT work.

--
  Office address (Vienna Airport) :       Private address :
  Co. Anton Horvath                       Anton Horvath