Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 1995 14:44:40 -0400
From:      tpr@pics.com (Terry Rossi)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        tpr@picspc01.pics.com
Subject:   Moving from 2.0R to 2.0.5

I would love to hear from folks who have done this.  My FreeBSD system is
mainly used for
the following things and I don't know how hard the "upgrade" process will be.

The stuff I use most.

        Inn
        CERN Http
        Lynx
        PPPd
        IRC Client
        Sendmail/UUCP
        Perl 4

Does any of this break or get drasticly better under 2.0.5
What is the recommended process to upgrade?  Is there an upgrade procedure?

Thanks in Advance.
Terry

PS:  Long detailed answers always appreciated.
PSS: Excuse my choppy message, english is my first language! <grin>
Terry Rossi                                             609-767-0354 V
Enterprise Wide Technologies                            609-767-0216 F
Medford, NJ                                             tpr@ewt.com