Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 1995 15:23:57 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New record for installation floppy update! :-)

[ New Install floppies ]

> OK, I setup my machine on the net to accept PPP connections, but
> unfortunately I can't get the PPP on VTY 3 to do anything.

Followup.  It appears that PPP on VTY3 doesn't work.  None of the
standard commands or anything else appears to work, and I'm not really
able to debug it since my working system is down for this upgrade. :(

I'm seeing:

ppp ON >

Note, there is no host name, and anything I type doesn't appear to go to
the program.  Even simple commands like 'show modem' are useless.

Help Jordan, help!  I'm upgrading and I can't get PPP up. *grin*

Nate