Date:      Thu, 02 Nov 1995 22:30:00 +0500
From:      dswain@bev.net (Jim Swain)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   support

I have a general question that I do not seem to be able to find any
documentation.  I am attempting to install FreeBSD on my PC (Gateway2000).
It has a 3Com Etherlink III card
in it (3C509b - TPO).  I have used the boot floopy to begin my installation
and manually configured the correct i/o ports and IRQ.  However, FreeBSD
still does no recognize that I have this ethernet card.  Where can I find
documentation on troubleshooting this type of problem?

Thanks,
J. Swain