Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 16:20:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        jaykuri@interaccess.com (Jay Kuri)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help! My SCSI-2 CD rom is timing out

if justin is happy with the versions of the aic driver you are using
then I suggest that you build a kernel with the SCSI_DEBUG option
(or is it  SCSIDEBUG) (check LINT I thnk)
and thren under that kernel, set the debugging on htat device to
15
then try access it as normal.
the resulting console output should be captured using dmesg and sent back to us..
(on the scsi list..)
see man 4 scsi
man 8 scsi
man 4 cd