Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 15:02:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        archie@tribe.com (Archie Cobbs)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: synchronous support?

No.. async only..
there are two sync boards

check www.etinc.com for emerging technologies, who have serveral boards
and have drivers for FreeBSD. They also have a cool set of capabilities
when it comes to software to run Frame relay and other such things.

there has also just been added a driver for  another sync card
(into -current) but I can't remember which..
it's not known how much software there is to run on it yet...