Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 1996 10:11:36 +0100
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   elm+mime not very stable

It happened now the third time that when trying to group reply
to a mail elm did a seg violation:
Command: Reply to message     To: wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de (Wolfram Schneider)
Subject: Re: Mail and foo@de.freebsd.org
Copies to:

Segment Violation signal!

Emergency exit taken! All temp files intact!

22.403u 6.240s 25:37.16 1.8% 354+740k 108+150io 23pf+0w
gil>

I cannot do very much about it other than collecting data points about
what sort of mail if were. I also tried to isolate the specific mail
by cutting it out of my /var/mail/kuku and then refeeding it
to my mail input. But in that case the seg violation did not occur.