Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 08:52:03 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new malloc/libc...

A week or so ago I spoke with the guys at Xinside, they were
holding their release of Motif because of a memory leak with malloc,
the code ran fine with BSDi and Linux, but had a leak with FreeBSD.
Is this phkmalloc or the original malloc which apparently is in 2.1
I thought phkmalloc was mainstream months ago, but maybe not.

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com
erich@rrnet.com