Date:      Tue, 14 May 1996 15:08:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rich Murphey <rich@rich.isdn.bcm.tmc.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sending email using netscape?

Does anyone successfully use Netscape to send email?

When I hit 'send' it reports 'Netscape is out of
memory. Try quitting some other applications or closing
some windows'.  All the bsdi and linux versions
avilable do this for me on FreeBSD-stable.

ktrace shows netscape successfully connecting to the
smtp server and sending/recieving everything from smtp
server correctly upto the point the the body of the
message should be sent, but it stops there.  Rich