Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 1996 23:36:28 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Weddings (was Re: CTM # -> date)

: It's still not too late to back out. ;)

Well, actually, it is.  We're married and have just celebrated our
1.5th anniversary.  The wedding is to keep the families happy.  You
see we saw a JP so we could buy the house and promised the wedding
later.  Last year we couldn't afford it, so we had to do it this year
or never....

: Anyhow, CONGRATULATIONS, and have a *great* honeymoon!

I plan on it.  This will be one of the few times that most of the
people in my life on a day to day basis won't know where I'm at
besides "likely in the country".

Warner