Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:07:53 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wonderful demo

Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 03:04:37 -0500 (EST)
From: Emerald <Emerald@earthstar.com>

I believe I can help - the Comments: line is pretty authorative. Pegasus mail
has a similar line X-authenticated-sender:, which you can trust. The user/site
are the actual login and username that this jerk used to get his connection
from his ISP.

I am in the ISP business - we use these lines too with great effect when our
users misbehave,

Mark Murray                PGP key fingerprint = 80 36 6E 40 83 D6 8A 36
This .sig is umop ap!sdn.                        BC 06 EA 0E 7A F2 CE CE