Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 1997 15:37:16 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com (Andreas Klemm)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libtcl hoses vi!

Andreas Klemm wrote:
> Use vim from the ports collection as workaround ;-))

I've fixed my local source. That's my workaround.

> BTW, vim looks really cool.

Now if vim was really *hot* (i.e. the best thing since sliced bread) maybe
I would _have_ to use it, but since it's only *cool*, well ... 8-)

So what's cool about vim (apart from the fact that it shares the name
of an abrasive cleaning product here in Oz)?

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@netbsd.org           119 Cecil Street