Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 02:22:26 +0100
From:      "Mikael Hugo" <mikael@hugo.pp.se>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 56K vs X2?

I must say that I am getting confused by all the different products out
there.

In Sweden we have not had the opportunity to go T1/E1 directly into our
modems recently (due to single competitive telco), so my system is based on
a LOT of Hayes Century 2.

Which product should I choose? Hayes is coming out with a 9000 series,
Portmaster3, Microcom and Ascend just to mention a few.

Also I would be nice to know if ie Hayes (or someone else) offers special
upgrade prices, since I have 30 Century 2 racks, that are getting old fast
:(

//Mikael Hugo