Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:46:06 -0600
From:      "Sergio  Martinez" <serg@stic.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installation

To whom it may concern,
	my question has to do with installation. I have tried to install Freebsd
from both a DOS partition and from floppy. In either case I was
unsuccessful. I get a message at the end saying the following distribution
(bin..doing a minimal install) is not on the media you have selected. I
downloaded the bin distribution from your ftp site. I followed the
instructions for doing an install from a dos partition or from a floppy but
I get the same error. Is there a particular way I need to set up the
distribution on my DOS partition to get the install program to recognize
it? I would appreciate any and all help in this matter. Thank you.

Sergio Martinez
serg@stic.net