Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 11:28:53 -0000
From:      "Brian Somers" <brian@utell.co.uk>
To:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@whistle.com>, "Eivind Eklund" <eivind@dimaga.com>
Cc:        "Charles Mott" <cmott@srv.net>, "Brian Somers" <brian@awfulhak.demon.co.uk>, "Ari Suutari" <ari.suutari@ps.carel.fi>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Single socket version of natd

You guessed it - Charles originally wrote the code so.  Eventually, I'd
like to
remove the -alias switch from ppp and have the only implementation being
in the natd code.

Brian <brian@awfulhak.demon.co.uk> <brian@freebsd.org> <brian@utell.co.uk>
      <http://www.awfulhak.demon.co.uk>;
Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour