Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 1997 22:17:09 +0200 (EET)
From:      Tomi Vainio <tomppa@fidata.fi>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some SCSI Questions...

J. Wunsch writes:
 > As Simon Shapiro wrote:
 >
 > > The next question is about Yamaha CDR-100 support.
 > > Will I have to provide it?
 >
 > Yes please.  Yamaha is known to be very conservative about giving out
 > documentation (NDA and such).  This was one of my points to decide
 > against them when the question came for which CD-R to buy (by a time
 > when there was no working support at all for them in FreeBSD, only
 > Peter Dufault's stub driver).

You should check out cdrecord software that works under Solaris.
Author of this software also has many SCSI command reference manuals
including Yamaha CDR-100/102.

  Tomppa
--
Tomi Vainio, Fimeko-Data Oy                  Phone:   +358 (0)9 4582421
Mail: tomppa@iki.fi tomppa@fidata.fi         Telefax: +358 (0)9 4582425