Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 1997 16:30:23 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tuner/capture options for FreeBSD

     Thanks for the reply, Amancio.  Having read it through, I guess the
biggest remaining question I have before going out and buying one of the
Wincast boards is whether the Bt848 driver is pretty insensitive of the PCI
video card being used or if it makes some assumptions that it's going to be
transfering to an S3 968-based card.  I.e. what's required of PCI video
card for the current Bt848 driver to be able to work with it?

     I've got the specs on my Hercules card, so I'd be willing to work
through some integration problems if needed.  My experience in this area
isn't extensive, but I'd be interested in digging into it.

Thanks,

Randall