Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 13:19:33 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP

> But I'm saying we DID give warning!  Lots of warning!  More than
> adequate warning!  The problem is that people don't friggin' LISTEN to
> warnings when we give them!  We might as well be talking to a field of
> stumps when we say "Sup is going away soon!  Everyone upgrade to CVSup
> and CTM OK?  OK??"

Er, Jordan? Much as I hate to stop a good flame, a better way of
saying this might be to cite the mail message(s) you used to announce
this.

As an aside, I only found out that SUP was deprecated by reading
the handbook. I -am- watching stable@freebsd.org.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

Be wary of strong drink.  It can make you shoot at tax collectors and miss