Date:      11 Apr 1997 14:41:27 -0000
From:      mark thompson <thompson@squirrel.tgsoft.com>
To:        erich@lodgenet.com
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux Libraries

   From: "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
   Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:04:48 -0500

   Howdy folks,

   I've been tricked into upgrading the linux_lib port, so
   if you've got any libraries you'd like to see incorporated
   send me pointers to 'em now, or wait for the next go-round.

   eric.
   --
   erich@lodgenet.com
   http://rrnet.com/~erich erich@rrnet.com

Hey, speaking of linux... after upgrading to 2.2 and installing
linux_lib-2.3, my linux apps no longer seem to be able to read their
current directory (on startup, they make unhappy noises, and decide that
their current directory is root). Affects Wingz and Netscape at least.

I can live with it, but does anybody have ideas?

-mark