Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:25:34 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   English translation of german *BSD article in Ct ... we are allowed...

> BTW do you have a machine redable copy of that article,
> &/or a scanned image URL etc you could send me ?

Hi !

Oh, I think I missed this one ... Here my reply ;-)

Well, we are allowed to translate the article into english and to
put it onto the FreeBSD WWW Server. Usually they don't give permission,
but Jürgen did me the favour.

But we have to mention, that Heise Verlag is the company who published
it in the April magazine of Ct and we have to give them the translation
in html, so that they can put it as well onto their web server.

Since I don't have the last revision of the article, you should be
willed to translate the stuff and ask Jürgen Kuri for a copy of
his last revised version ...

Gary Jennejohn possibly wanted to do the work, but I didn't hear something
from him ... Perhaps me Mail was lost ???

Perhaps I put a copy of this to FreeBSD-Chat, maybe someone with
some extra time could help here ...

BTW, Jürgen Kuri's Mail Address is jk@ct.heise.de

	Andreas ///