Date:      Tue, 06 May 1997 02:41:57 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        brian@utell.co.uk
Subject:   LQR in ppp

Can anyone still make the client side LQR stuff fail ?  I used
to be able to reproduce it with my ISP, but now I can't get it
to fail with ppp (-current) <=> ppp (2.2) or with ppp (-current)
to my ISP.  I've waited 'till my side has sent 0x117 and received
0x10e, so there's no "total diff is 5" type error AFAIK.

I'm pretty sure that nobody specifically fixed it.... maybe I'm
wrong (ache - you've been in the code a bit, don't be shy).

Lot's of stuff hasn't been put back into 2.2 (yet), so I'd appreciate
testing on -current if possible -- please.

TIA.

--
Brian <brian@awfulhak.org>, <brian@freebsd.org>
      <http://www.awfulhak.org>;