Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 22:30:02 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <gljohnsn@iamerica.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.1 --> 3.0-current

Greetings,

I currently have FreeBSD 2.2.1 installed. I am getting ready to add a second
processor to my system and therefore need to use FreeBSD-current. What is the
best way for me to get there from 2.2.1? I understand that there are some
"gotchas" with login.conf, 'mail' group, and libutils that I am not clear on.
Should I cvsup the source and 'make world', upgrade from a snapshot, or
reinstall from a snapshot? Any insight and guidance is most appreciated. Thank
you in advance.
--
Glenn Johnson
gljohnsn@iamerica.net