Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 23:25:05 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <gljohnsn@iamerica.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   errors on startup

I am getting the following messages at the end of my startup:

	sb0 at 0x220-0x22f irq 5 drq 1 on isa
	sb0: <SoundBlaster 16 4.13>
	sbxvi0 at 0x220-0x22f irq 5 drq 5 on isa
	sbxvi0: <SoundBlaster 16 4.13>
	        device combination doesn't support shared irq5
	        intr_connect(irq5) failed, result=-1
	sbmidi0 at 0x330-0x331 irq 5 on isa
	sbmidi0: <SoundBlaster 16 MPU-401>
	        device combination doesn't support shared irq5
	        intr_connect(irq5) failed, result=-1
	opl0 at 0x338-0x33b irq 31 on isa
	opl0: <Yamaha OPL-3 FM>
	create_intr: requested irq31 too high, limit is 15
	sio0: 65 events for device with no tp
	sio1: 65 events for device with no tp

I did a 'make world' on May 26. I know the sio errors have been reported but
this is the first time I have seen the create_intr and the sound card errors.
Particularly disconcerting is that the opl device is requesting IRQ 31.
Is anyone else seeing this?

--
Glenn Johnson
gljohnsn@iamerica.net