Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 1997 20:40:13 +0200
From:      "Tommy Midttveit" <tmidttve@online.no>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   Update your FreeBSD directory!

Hi, my name is Tommy Midttveit. I've currently downloaded FreeBSD, and was
downloading XFree86. I see that you have not updated the one under the
FreeBSD direcotory to the newst one, XFree 3.2. In the FreeBSD directory
there was version 2.2 I think, or something like that.
One more thing, is it possible to get the whole FreeBSD on a CD?
With the software that you have for it? I still have a modem connection,
and would earn on buying on of those... instead of downloading it all via
the ftp...

									TM