Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 1997 19:07:34 +0900
From:      Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= <max@wide.ad.jp>
To:        tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de
Cc:        max@wide.ad.jp, tg@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/lang/mocka - Imported sources

    >> ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libgcc.so.261.0"
    >> gmake: *** [/home/max/work/ports/mocka/work/mocka/lib/tst] Error 1

     > The dependency on this library is missing. Maybe there should be
     > something like

     > .if !exists(/usr/lib/compat/libgcc.so.261.0)
     > BROKEN = "You need libgcc.so.261.0 from the compat20 distribution"
     > .endif

Oh, ok, that was compat lib thing..  I hadn't thought about that.

Yeah, you're right and it compiles fine on -current, too after
installing the compat libs.  I'll get to this port later and check the
style issue.

As you suggest, I also think we need some mechanism like LIB_DEPENDS
for /usr/lib/compat/*.

     Cheers,
Max