Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:39:43 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        mo@UU.NET (Mike O'Dell)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, hackers@freebsd.org, mo@UU.NET
Subject:   Re: SMBIOS/DMI etc

Mike O'Dell stands accused of saying:

> i have a new ASUS TX97-E motherboard with the DMI/SMBIOS stuff on it
> and it's pretty cool.  the National parts which do the actual work
> are docuemented and everyone is using the same thing, or so it seems.

Hmm.  Are you interested in doing any work to tinker with this?  Having
exhausted what's possible on the board I have here (ie. nothing), I
can't actually go much further.

I do think that the information would be quite interesting, or at
least it's worth supporting the National part(s) (which ones?)
directly.