Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:39:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@argus.tfs.net>
To:        rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Get more visitors!

In reply:
> >I'm getting tired of spam...
> As am I.
>
> >I DON'T WANT ANY SPAM!@#
> Unfortunately, I place your posting in the same category.
> I would have prefered to have received neither. You simply
> compounded the problem.

actually congress compounded the problem by not legislating against
junk email when the bill was before them this year, but then what do
you expect out of conservatives...

it's sitting there acting like sheep that compounds the problem...
the "oh i'll just ignore it until it goes away" attitude just doesn't
work.  it didn't work with hitler, it didn't work with our
conservative congress either.

the only way to remove junk email from the net, until legislation
making such illegal is in place, it to simply fight fire with fire,
even if it logjams the entire freaking internet.

don't write to me, write to your freaking congressman.

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or