Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:23:12 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Rich Wales <richw@webcom.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, smpatel@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Couldn't change IRQ on Creative SB16 PnP

Hi,

The problem most likely is the PnP code on FreeBSD and I am going
to work on the problem this weekend .
I have a similar scenario here with a PnP motherboard which the
PnP code refuses to relocate my SB16 configuration to the one
I specify. Just please follow up on multimedia@freeBSD.org .

	Regards,
	Amancio