Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:33:38 -0500
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Testimonial

Wolfram Schneider  writes:

> > It's something like the phonebook of one of the more rural phone
> > districts in the Netherlands, but then every month. Hundreds of
> > pages of information - and advertisements, of course.
>
> The c't April issue (CeBIT) had 614 pages. Too big for many
> mailboxes. Since 13 October 1997 the c't will be published biweekly.

Sounds like if the publisher of Byte wanted to make a Real Magazine out
if it again, he'd hire a bunch of translators and strike a deal with c't.

I'd prefer c't hire the translators themselves and publish under their
own name. I don't trust Byte anymore, not for a long time.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net