Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:55:52 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        "Daniel M. Eischen" <deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org>
Cc:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG, garbanzo@hooked.net
Subject:   Re: More timeout problems :(

>> My question is this, is there any
>> way to prevent this from happening again (luckily this time I didn't loose
>> any data), if not how much does an NCR/Symbios 810 cost?
>
>What kind of Quantum drives do you have?  You didn't notice any
>QUEUE_FULL messages?

The FreeBSD driver doesn't print them out because they often
occur in such rapid succession that it hangs the system.  This
is most likely the problem though.  I really need to get this CAM
code out for people to test since it properly fixes this problem.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations