Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 01:37:34 -0800
From:      Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>, The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why so many steps to build new kernel?

Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com> stands accused of saying:

> Bite all of the bullet at once on this issue, I say! :-)

Very cool. Much deleted in this repsonse, others forthcoming to touch the other
relevant issues.

> > 	3) Then I get to actually write the database-handling code, and the
> > 	GUI to deal with it. If you don't mind, I indent to not use
> > 	libdialog. :)
>
> If you'd said that you were, I'd have felt it my duty to recommend
> strongly against it. :-)

Excellent that we are of the same opinion. I have heard you complain before
about libdialog. If I were to write another (smaller, and more acceptable) CUI
would you be interested in using it in sysinstall also?
  I ask this because I'd like to see the same UI look-and-feel between those
two applications. Perhaps a new line of 'system configuration' applications is
somewhere in the future...

--
Jonathan Mini 					Ingenious Productions
Software Development				P.O. Box 5693,

 "A child of five could understand this! Quick -- Fetch me a child of five."