Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 01:16:42 PST
From:      "Jack Morang" <jack0010@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I need help with Printer.

I've parsed through the online doc's and gone through the steps towards
a functioning printer. I have given the printer a name/ made a spooling
directory/ set in the identifying device/
and included a log file for debugging purposes (in the printcap file)
the hardware is properly detected (i noted at bootup) set on
interrupt-driven method. IRQ 07; I also installed the simple text
filter. all directores are in place (seemingly)
when I test this setup with lptest 20 5 | lpr -Pcannon I get this
message

lpr:connect:No such file or directory jobs queued, but cannot start
daemon.

Now to which file or directory? What to do? What to do?