Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 05:10:04 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcmaudio drivers...

> Hi...
>
> 	I must be missing something...I just installed the new pcmaudio
> drivers, and swear I've followed the directions to the letter, but when I
> try to do the compile, I get:

it seems to me that you are trying to compile in the old driver as
well, and you can't have both.

(the actual compile problem you are seeing is using the new soundcard.h with
the old driver -- it did not work in the version you have but it will
with the sources nate and jordan are committing to -stable in these
hours; this said, compilation would fails anyways in some next phase
because of name clashes and/or conflicting file names).

	cheers
	luigi