Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 1998 00:40:43 -0600
From:      dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>
To:        Michael Haro <perl@netmug.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD???

On Sat, Feb 28, 1998 at 04:44:50PM -0800, Michael Haro wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering how OpenBSD and FreeBSD differ.

In a nutshell;

OpenBSD is more secure, and has more support for different platforms, whereas
FreeBSD is much better suited to your average Joe trying to run a system on
an Intel box without too much challenge.

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward@uiuc.edu    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-