Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 14:51:49 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        dwilde1@ibm.net, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A lot of idea --- Coordination

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 12:41:14AM -0400, Malartre wrote:

> Yeah, but its a system where we have to find "who to contact"
> Why there is no official coordinator of the effort who supervise?

Those who coordinate burn out quickly unless they can muster up enough
support to get the job done. Those who try to supervise usually get beaten
over the head with a blunt object a short time after their charges lose
interest. The system works pretty well :-)

> to much anarchy ;-)
> its not linux, its freebsd --- and its supposed to be centralised
> am I wrong?

That depends on what "it" is.

You are FreeBSD. I am FreeBSD. I don't know about you, but I'm not
very centralised :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-