Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:41:20 -0700
From:      grady@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   uninstalling Kerberos?

In my enthusiasm for mew new big disk drive, I went hog-wild
and installed all the options I could think of when installing
2.2.6.  Unfortunately, this included Kerberos, which doesn't help
(since I'm not talking to other Kerberos hosts), and in fact hurts
(for instance, su hangs doing network activity if you don't give
it the "-K" option).  I could make the effort to get Kerberos
working completely on my system (starting the appropriate daemons,
etc.), but I'd prefer to just remove it.  How do I do so?

I notice that others have asked the same question, but there are
no answers in the archive.  Perhaps someone who knows could add this
to the FAQ?

	Steven

"You see, there are two kinds of people in the world, my friend --
those with loaded guns, and those who dig.  You dig."