Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:30:38 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SIGDANGER

dyson@freebsd.org said:
:- We do need to adopt an extended signal set, and I think that someone
:- else has already developed it.  SIGDANGER could be valuable.

I've always considered this to be one of the most brain dead
mis features of AIX, since it invariably picks the process you
least want have killed, like the compiler that doing part
of your three-hour integration build.  Or your emacs.  Please
don't add this to freebsd.