Date:      Sat, 09 May 1998 12:03:28 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advocay: Pro Choice Tax!

Most cool start . We just have to turn up the heat up real quick
before we miss our window of opportunity . I would love to see a
Terry Lambert explanation of the implication of having a Microsoft Tax ,i.e.,
the coercion of having every major vendor being strong-armed to only  include
win95 . The reason why I am asking Terry directly is because he also
loves to post so lets see that legendary posting skills of Terry put
to a good humanitarian cause (Terry , there is no limit on the
number of words for your letter so go nuts)

	Happy Protest!
	Amancio