Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 08:02:47 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

On Mon, May 18, 1998 at 12:02:55PM -0600, Atipa wrote:

> <Puts on flame-retardant asbestos suit>
>
> I know I am going out on a limbe here, but I do not think the Justice
> Department should make any decisions on the software industry, and I think
> Microsoft should be allowed to ship whatever the hell it wants.

I fail to see what on earth miscellaneous causes have got to do with
FreeBSD advocacy, but my real beef is the cross posting.

Is anyone else getting fed up with reading every damn message of a thread
twice, once in -chat and once in -advocacy? Maybe we should put a basic
email tutorial on the CDs which has to be successfully completed before
the installation will work :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-