Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 16:20:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@unx.sas.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppbus / Sparq drive?

 - What is the current status of ppbus work?
 - In particular, will it support the Syquest parallel-port SparQ drive?
 - Is anybody here actually using a parallel-port Sparq?

Please send answers to me personally; I just don't have the time to keep
up with the list.  I will summarize any responses I receive.

An answer consisting of a URL would be quite cool, too; I've tried
searching the FreeBSD pages (which is where I found the oblique ppbus
reference), but perhaps I'm not searching for the right thing.

Thank you for your undulgance.

--
+R2266--babbleon@bigfoot.com--the Man from Babble-on-------------x7783-+