Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 10:54:55 -0700
From:      egravel@juno.com (Emmanuel Gravel)
To:        reich@internetcds.com
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG, manar@ivision.co.uk
Subject:   Re: Setting up Apache

Thanks for your help.  As per Manar's EMail, I also checked the error_log
file.  This one gave me more info, which I tried to correct, without
success.  These are the lines which indicated the trouble:

Can't locate VBS.pl in @INC (@INC contains: ../../lib
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00401 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl) at
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/vbs/bin/admin/config.cgi line 26.
[Thu Jun 25 19:17:49 1998] access to
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/vbs/bin/admin/config.cgi failed for 127.0.0.1,
reason: Premature end of script headers

The above is written in two lines.  This was the message I was recieving
before
changes.  The only difference after the changes is this:

Can't locate VBS.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/vbs/lib
[rest cut]

I've checked, and the file is there...  Any ideas why the server can't
find the file?
The server has access to all the dirs in there, so I wouldn't see why it
can't find
it...  But it seems capable of running CGI scripts nonetheless.  Perl is
in the
proper place, also.

Thanks for your help!