Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:22:35 -0700
From:      "Chris Csanady" <cc@tarsier.ca.sandia.gov>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pci_map_mem() failing..

This is my second try at sending this message.. the first one did not
seem to get through. :\

Anyways.. I am working on a device driver, and so far have not been able to
get this seemingly simple aspect of it to work.  I am getting the following
error:
	pci_map_mem failed: bad memory type=0xfffff004

It seems that the pci code does not know how to handle 64bit cards.  If
I yank the lines in pci.c that check the memory type, it produces no
errors, although the mapping still does not work.  What am I missing
here?

This is on a 2.2.6 box.

Thanks,
Chris Csanady