Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:11:28 +0200
From:      npondeme@retis.fr (Nicolas PONDEMER)

Hi !
Newbie to this list, please forgive me if my problem has
already been discussed (I've searched without result).

My FreeBSD 2.2.6 box knows my MIRO PCTV card at boot,
and my soundcard ADLIB 16 PnP but when I tries fxtv,
the fxtv screen appears, but without picture.

And I have : "ioctl(BT848_SAUDIO,128) failed : input/output error
open ("/dev/mixer") failed
ioctl(BT848_SAUDIO,129) failed : input/output error

Direct Video not supported by Visual...Using XImages"

Has someone any idea ??

Thanks in advance.