Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 1998 03:25:42 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
To:        Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>, "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new machine config

On Fri 1998-08-28 (16:34), Roman Katsnelson wrote:
> What is the best *order* to do this in? I don't really care whether I
> use LILO or Bootmgr.

Fdisk in dos, install your FAT-based operating systems, then install the
Unix clone :P and the Unix.  I'd recommend using booteasy... you can always
use lilo on the Linux partition only.

Try put the FreeBSD partition first, I think.  I'm sure you can always
convert the Linux partition to a FreeBSD file system and mount it later when
you've fallen in love with it :)

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner