Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 03:04:14 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        bde@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@plutotech.com, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern subr_bus.c uipc_socket2.c

#define quoting(Bruce Evans)
// >>  Modified files:
// >>    sys/kern             subr_bus.c uipc_socket2.c
// >>  Log:
// >>  Fixed recently perpetrated printf format errors.
// >>
// >>  Revision  Changes    Path
// >>  1.5       +2 -2      src/sys/kern/subr_bus.c
// >>  1.39      +2 -3      src/sys/kern/uipc_socket2.c
// >
// >You might see fewer of these if you educated potential perpetrators. 8-)
// >How about a "Bruce Filter FAQ" with any appropriate entries also
// >placed in the style guide?
//
// Nah.  We already have a style guide.  No one reads it.  Printf format
// errors will be filtered by -Wformat -fformat-extensions in bsd.kern.mk.
//

BTW: How far are we from using -Wall -Werror for the whole source
tree, including kernel ?

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro