Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 05:00:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pthreads fixes before 3.0 release

Can a committer review and apply the patch I submitted to make
sigwait work?  It can be found in kern/7586.  There was also
a patch posted a while ago to fix a problem with incremental
priority updates in libc_r.  When a thread runs and doesn't
block, no other threads are allowed to execute.  A search of
the mailing lists should find this one.

I've been running a patched version of the threads library for
a while.  It'd be nice to get this fixed before release.

I'm on travel for the next couple of days, so I may not have
time to reply until later this week.

Dan Eischen
eischen@vigrid.com