Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:35:07 +0100
From:      Timo Geusch <freebsd@timog.prestel.co.uk>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gcc-2.7.2.1 internal compiler error

Howdy,
I'd need some opinions on how to deal with an internal compiler error in g++
(stock 2.7.2.1 in -current as of 14/9). I've got a small piece of C++ code
which triggers an internal compiler error. In the light of the recent
discussion on possibly moving to gcc 2.8.1 (which does NOT exhibit this
behaviour), does it still make sense to open a PR on it?
Although I am quite an accomplished C/C++ programmer I always feel lost when
looking at the gcc parsers, so I'm afraid I can't be much help in fixing the
problem.

Anyway, if it makes sense to open a pr, I will do so (oh yeah, it *will*
include the code that triggers the error :).

Cheers,

Timo